1. Speak to Aunt Arctic and tell her you’ll find the Puffles.
2. Go to the Ice Rink and pick up the photos.
3. Give them to Aunt Arctic.
4. Go to the Pet Shop and on the left you’ll find a note on the Puffle Houses. Use the “CODE” on the bottom-right of your screen to decode the message. It’s the number you need to give G.
5. Go to the Sport’s Shop and give G the number you decoded. He will give you access to his special items. Take the preserver launcher and go to the Iceberg.
6. On the Iceberg, use the preserver launcher to save the Puffles that are stranded on the other Iceberg.
7. Go to the Mountain and speak to the crying penguin.
8. Open your spy phone and click on the red light. Use your spanner to fix the crying penguin’s telescope. Look through it to see a green puffle flying around the top of the tallest mountain.
9. Go back to G and get the grappling hook. Then go to the tallest mountain and use the grappling hook to climb to the top.
10. You’ll find the puffles. Return to Aunt Arctic and redeem your medal and a letter from Aunt Arctic in thanks of finding her Puffles.
[Club Penguin Mission Video Coming Soon]
Club Penguin Mission 2 Cheats – G’s Secret Mission
1. Go to the Sports shop and speak to G.
2. Go to the Mountain and click on the signs. Use the secret code to decode the green sign.
3. Go back to the Sports Shop and give G the word that you decoded. G will give you access to a Sled.
4. Go back to the mountain and use the sled on the Test Run. You must crash the sled.
5. You’ll awake in the wilderness. Pick up the rope, survival guide, and head to the bush.
6. Collect three o’ berries and then go to the stump. Feed the black puffle an o’ berry and it will begin following you.
7. Go back to the o’ berry bush and to the right you’ll see something in a tree. Shake the tree three times and a pot will fall out. Pick it up and put it into your inventory.
8. Go back to the tree stump and then to the Fallen Tree and Bush.
9. Take the ski out of the Bush. Then take the Rope and put it on the Ski. They will form a fishing rod.
10. Take an o’ berry and put it on the fishing rod. The o’ berry will become the Bait.
11. Go to the River. Collect the log and then go to your left to fill your pot with water. Attach the rope and an o’ berry to your fishing rod and catch a fish.
12. Find the cave and push the bushes aside. Then enter the cave.
13. Go right until you find some rocks. Push the rocks together, and then put your survival guide and wood on top.
14. Feed your black puffle an o’ berry and it will light the fire.
15. Place the fish and bucket of water on the fire. Then eat and have a drink.
16. You will fall asleep. When you awake, go outside of the Cave and you will be rescued.
[Club Penguin Mission Video Coming Soon]
Club Penguin Mission 3 Cheats -case of the Missing Coins
1. Speak to the other agent who’s working on the case.
2. Have a look in the vault. Talk to the other agent and have him close the vault.
3. Ask him to re-open the vault. He’ll tell you that he can’t because he doesn’t have the code. Then go upstairs through the office door on your right.
4. On the right you’ll see a couch. Get the paperclip and floppy disk from under the couch.
5. Go to the computer and put the disk in. Navigate through the computer and get the code. It will be N, E, S, W, which are the directions for the vault.
6. Go to the vault and enter the code. Ask the green agent to watch guard and then go to the HQ using your spy phone.
7. Speak to G and watch the video. You’ll see the coins moving from the floor to the roof. Speak to him until he opens the door on the right.
8. Choose the key on the top left hand corner. It’s to access the Roof.
9. Go back into the Gift Shop and up into the office. On the left you’ll see a door to access the Roof. Use the roof key to unlock the door. Once unlocked, go onto the roof.
10. On the roof, you’ll see the power box and a piece of white fur in the drain beside it. Pick up the fur and use the wrench on your spy phone to open the power box.
11. Use the paperclip you picked up under the couch and stick it on the chip inside the power box. It will cause the box to malfunction. The magnet will drop the coins, but the power around Club Penguin will go off.
12. Go back to the vault and help free the green agent. Talk to him and he’ll stand guard.
13. Go back to G and talk to him. Give him the white fibers when he asks for them and he will give you a flashlight (located on the table).
14. Go to the Town and then into the Night Club. Using the flashlight, find the speaker and go down the ladder to get to the Boiler Room.
15. Inside the Boiler Room, you’ll see a fuse box. Read the instructions on it and then open it up. Solve the puzzle to turn the fuse lights green.
17. Report back to G to complete the mission and to collect your awards.
- Talk to G.
- Go into the Gadget Room.
- Go to the left.
- Pick up the Life Preserver Shooter.
- Go to the Ski Village.
- Pick up the white fur beside the lift.
- Go into the Ski Lodge.
- Go to the right.
- Pick up the Fishing Rod that’s beside the Ice Fishing door.
- Put the Fishing Rod with the Live Preserver Shooter. You have made something! Good for you!
- Go to the Sport Shop.
- Go to the right.
- Click the belt on a winking penguin model.
- Go to the Lighthouse.
- Go to the right.
- Pick up the piece of rope that’s on the boat.
- Put that with the Fishing Rod Shooter thing.
- Yay! You’ve made a Penguin Rescuer thing!
- Go to the Beacon.
- Get the Spanner from your Spy Phone.
- Unscrew the telescope from the railing.
- Put the telescope in your inventory.
- Go to the Sport Shop again.
- Go into Gary’s Room.
- Put the telescope on the tripod near a window in Gary’s Room.
- Click the telescope.
- Memorise the paths that lead to the penguins.
- Go to the Ski Mountain.
- Go down Ridge Run.
- Go down the paths that you saw in the telescope. Go down the right paths until you get to a broken fence.
- Click the Penguin Rescuer on the hole in the fence.
- Brake the branch over the right with the Tube.
- Pick up the Penguin on the tree first.
- Now pick up the penguin on the left.
- Now put a penguin back on the tree.
- The tree is bent so now you can get to the penguin under the tree.
- Pick up the penguin you left on the tree.
- Put all three penguins on the edge with the rock on it.
- The rock will fall on the sled that the last penguin is stuck in.
- Pick up the three penguins on the edge.
- Pick up the last penguin that bounced off the sled.
- When you rescued all 4 penguins go to the Ski Village.
- Talk to the crying brown penguin.
- Get the belt you took out of your inventory & click the ski lift.
- The belt fixes the ski lift!
- The brown penguin is really happy now!
- Go to the Ski Hill.
- Talk to G.
- Give him the white fur.
- Get the medal & the Handy Penguin Award. Read the letter (you can’t get the letter because it explodes). Game over.
- Talk to G.
- Pink fur is stuck in his Furensic Analyzer 3000. (The suitcase beside him.)
- Get the comb out of your spy phone & comb the pink fur.
- The fur belongs to a pink puffle.
- G will now give you a bit of white fur. Put that into the Furensic Analyzer 3000.
- On the second scan, Hot Chocolate, Hot Sauce & Jet Pack Fuel will appear.
- Go to the Pizza Parlor. Talk to the guy cleaning the floor.
- Take a bottle of Hot Sauce & a bottle of Chocolate Sauce.
- Talk to the penguin again. He’ll ask you to bring the pizza on the counter to a penguin at the Ski Lodge.
- Take the pizza & go to the Ski Lodge.
- Go through the Ice Fishing door.
- Give the pizza to the penguin fishing.
- Go to the Coffee Shop. Talk to the penguin behind the counter.
- Look at the drawing he did of the monster.
- Talk to him again. Ask him for Hot Chocolate.
- The machine is broken. Get your spanner from your spy phone & fix the tube on the right for the milk.
- Put the mug under the ‘press for hot chocolate’ button.
- Put the Chocolate Sauce into the ‘insert chocolate’ bowl at the top.
- Click the switch on the side to turn up the heat.
- Click the button that says ‘press for hot chocolate’.
- Put the mug into your inventory.
- Go back the the Gadget Room. Take the AC 1000.
- Go to the Beacon. Go over the launch pad.
- Get the AC 1000 and fan the balloon over to you.
- Cut the fuel off the balloon with the scissors in your inventory.
- Pick up the fuel & go back the the Gadget Room.
- Go back to the Furensic Analyzer 3000.
- Put the Hot Sauce into the thing beside it.
- Then put the Hot Chocolate in.
- Then put the Jet Pack Fuel in.
- Pick up the glasses on the thing beside the Furensic Analyzer 3000.
- Go to the Ski Lodge. Put on the glasses.
- Go into the Ice Fishing door again.
- Aaaaah! A monster! Go back into the Ski Lodge & pick up the candle on the wall.
- Go to the Beach. Pick up the net beside the Lighthouse.
- Go to the lighthouse. Pick up the rope on the boat from mission 4.
- Put the rope on the net. You’ve made a trap!
- Go back to the monster. Put the trap on the tree.
- Put a candle on the trap.
- A crab will go to get the candle. The crab gets trapped, & the monster runs away.
- Pick up the crab & the white fur that the monster left behind.
- Go back the G in the Gadget Room.
- Talk to G. Give him the crab.
- Put the white fur in the Furensic Analyzer 3000.
- The monster is a Polar Bear! Talk to G again.
- Get the medal & the pizza. Game over.
- Talk to G. He will turn on the Crab Translator 3000.
- The crab brakes the machine & escapes. What are you waiting for? Chase it!
- The crab will bring you to the Ski Hill. Follow him off the edge.
- You land in the wilderness. Follow the crab to the cave you used in Mission 2.
- Go towards the tree stump. (Look! It’s the puffle from Mission 2!)
- Go to the left, towards the big log.
- Use the scissors in your spy phone to cut the rope to get the bag of O Berries.
- Go back towards the tree stump & give the black puffle an O Berry.
- Go back to the cave & throw a Puffle O in the pet door.
- When the black puffle unlocks the door, go in.
- Oh no! It’s a trap! You are stuck in a cage.
- The Polar Bear appears. Listen to his looong story.
- When he leaves, go to the right until you reach a funny looking machine called the ‘Cage Lift’.
- Put an O Berry on the lever on one of the pipes. The puffle jumps up, pulls the lever, & water starts to flow.
- Put an O Berry on the left side of the chute. The puffle will jump on top of the shute, thus making the water go the other way.
- Put an O Berry on the scales. The puffle will pull the scales down, the little wall will go up, & the water will turn the water wheel, making the cage lift!
- Go the the left & pick up the anchor & the rope lying on one of the planks stuck to the wall.
- Put them together to make a climbing thingy!…
- Go the the left until you see a desk. Put the hot sauce & G’s Electro Magnet 3000 blueprints in your inventory.
- Go to the door & open it. Snow will fall from the roof.
- Put hot sauce on an O Berry & give it to the black puffle.
- The black puffle will fly through the snow & leave a path for you.
- Go back to the cliff & use the climbing thingy to get back to the Ski Hill.
- Go the the Ski Lodge (if you listened to the Polar Bear’s story, you’d know he’s going to make the Ski Lodge into a big bonfire).
- Go through the Ice Fishing door. The Polar Bear is in there.
- Now you can go to the Pizza Parlor. Order a seaweed pizza.
- Go back to the Polar Bear. Give him the pizza.
- While his back is turned, click the lever on the machine.
- When he turns back to his machine, he’ll start it.
- It goes backwards & pushed him & the Crab across the lake.
- G turns up. Talk to him.
- You get a phone call from the Polar Bear.
- Talk to G again. Give him the blueprints.
- Watch the black puffle soaring across the sky….
- Get the medal & the Electro Magnet 1000 blueprints. Game over.
- Go to the Stage & click the piano. Put the music script on the piano & play the tune correctly to make the yellow puffle happy.
- Give the puffle the picture of the main gear.
- Go to the Beach & take the green bucket beside the guy in the snow chair.
- Go to the Snow Forts & fill the bucket up with snow. (It has to be Snow Forts snow, it’s the best kind for some reason.)
- Go back to the yellow puffle at the Stage & give him the snow. He will make a snow gear.
- Take the snow gear to the Gadget Room & put it in the Test Chamber like you did with the ice block, but this time press the snow button.
- The snow will get so cold it will turn to ice.
- Now put the ice gear in the Clock Tower too.
- Now go to the Dock & ask the two penguins for the target back.
- They will challenge you to a tricky game. You have to hit the target three times, but you have limited snowballs.
- Take the target when you win, & go to the Gadget Room.
- Take the live preserver off the shelf beside the Thingamajig 3003.
- Go back to the Dock & give the guys the life preserver as a replacement target.
- Go to the Snow Forts & put the target on the Clock Tower.
- Rory will talk to you. Then you will get a phone call from Herbert.
- G will come along after you’ve finished talking to Herbert. Talk to G.
- Get the medal & the Blue Team Pennant. Game over.
- Talk to G. While you’re there pick up the flying Fedora Hat to the left of the door into the HQ.
- Go to the Dock & talk to Herbert when he comes out of the ground. When he goes back underground take the lamp Klutzy dropped, unless you have Night Vision Goggles – then you won’t need it.
- Follow the map Klutzy snapped in half into the Town. One will get stuck on the Night Club sign & one will continue to blow away towards the Snow Forts.
- Go into the Coffee Shop & help pick up the cookies that fell on the ground. The penguin will offer you a cookie when your finished.
- Go outside and put the fedora hat on the green puffle. Then feed him the cookie so he can fly high enough to get you half the map.
- Follow the other half to the Snow Forts. It’ll get stuck in one of the flag poles. Free it & it’ll fly into the Plaza.
- It will get stuck in a guy’s newspaper. Talk to him. He will mention he wants a pizza.
- Go into the Pizza Parlor & get him a pizza. Then go back outside & give it to him. Then ask for the newspaper.
- When he gives you it, take the map piece out of it & stick to two halves together. You can now find your way around Herbert’s tunnel.
- Before you go down there though, you need to get some equipment.
- You’ll need some tent pegs you can find in the Sport Shop near the door.
- You’ll need a net. Take one from the big pile outside the Lighthouse.
- You’ll need some balloons. Ask the orange penguin in the Lighthouse for one.
- You’ll need a hammer. There’s one attached to the wall in the Gadget Room. It’s to the right of G.
- You need a helium tank. There’s on in the Gadget Room to the left of the door into the HQ. You have to ask G before you can take it.
- Now you have everything. First of all, take a balloon out of the balloon box & fill it up with helium.
- Go to the Town.
- Use the inflated balloon to lift up the Gift Shop.
- Quickly put the net under the Gift Shop.
- Then put the pegs around the net.
- Then hammer them into the ground.
- This will support the Gift Shop so you can safely continue through the tunnel.
- Go into the tunnel & find your way around using your map.
- When you go through the tunnel under the Gift Shop you will see the drill Herbert was in. Use the wrench on your spy phone to unscrew the gear from Mission 7 from the machine. Put it in your inventory & continue through the hole into the Boiler Room.
- Talk to Herbert. He will brake the boiler in frustration & run away.
- G will tell you to fix the boiler. You have to connect the top left-hand pipe to the bottom right-hand pipe to fix it.
- When you fix it G will tell you to meet him at the HQ.
- Go to the HQ & talk to G. (He’s over by the map of CP.)
- Give him the gear.
- G says that the next mission will be about catching Herbert. At last!
- Get the medal & the ice gear. Game over.
1. Talk to G. Then put 3 tracking devises, the yellow duck, and the blue print into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge and click on the two penguins playing Find Four. Find all of the pieces, put them into a pile, and give them to the penguins.
3. Pick up the string by the carpet in the Lodge Attic. Put it into your inventory.
4. Go to the Forrest and pick up the sticks.
5. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together in your inventory.
6. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the part stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum and put it into your inventory.
7. Go to the Mountain and put the kite on a transmitter. Then put it on a poll.
8. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguins air pump.
9. Put the gum on the yellow duck and then put the air pump on the duck.
10. Go to the Ice Berg, and place the duck onto the water.
11. Go to the Mine Shack and talk to the
12. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam drop on the left side. Click twice on the cart surfer cart that is tipped over and weld all the cracks.
13. Place the transmitter into the cart and then click in the mine for the cart to go down.
14. Answer your spy phone and talk to G. Take the Binoculars 3000 from G at the HQ.
15. Go to the Ski Lodge, and click on the “Go Fishing” door. Look through the binoculars.
16. After Herbert leaves, go to his camp and look around.
17. Go to the HQ and talk to G.
18. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the spy phone on the binoculars.
19. Put the spy phone / binocular combo into the left tree.
20. Go back to the HQ and watch Herbert and Klutzy.
21. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
Club Penguin Mission 10 Cheats – Waddle Squad
1. Talk to Gary jetpack guy, and rookie. Then, pick up the box of odds and ends from Gary’s gadgets.
2. Go to the Beach and talk to the jetpack penguin. His fuel ran out and he needs more cream soda.
3. Go into the Lighthouse and pick up the cream soda barrel.
4. Go back to the Beach and talk to the jetpack penguin. Say Yes you found it and give him it.
5. Follow the help message and divide the units exactly how it says until you get to the end.
6. Go to the Dock and talk to the penguin with the rope. Put the rope in your inventory.
7. Go to the Gift Shop and talk to Rookie. Hand him the solar panel you got from G’s gadgets at the beginning of the mission. Then get the table, box of stuff, and clothes from the manager.
8. Attach the solar panel to the magnets wires. Read the instructions on how to program it.
9. Help the Gift Shop Manager set up the clearance table outside the gift Shop:
A. Put the colorful balls on the ground.
B. Set up the table.
C. Put the clothes on the table.
10. Go to the Nightclub. Using the rope you got earlier, put it on the pulley near the cage and hit the lever. The machine will break down. Open it up using your screwdriver from your Spy Phone. Align the gears so they fit best.
11. Go to the HQ. Your Spy Phone will ring saying to go to the Dock. Go there and you will see Klutzy holding a Herbert dummy.
12. Your spyphone will ring again. Answer it and head to the Night Club.
13. Capture Herbert by pooling the red lever down on him.
14. Take the jetpack from jetpack man and put it over the red level. Capture Herbert again.
15. Rookie will hand Herbert the spy phone and then Herbert will escape. Talk to G and the mission will end.
16. Claim your medal and gift.